Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Newborn Scarlett ~ Birmingham Newborn Lifestyle Photographer







first set ^ 








The first set of photos were taken when my daughter was 3 weeks, and the second set was taken when she was 7 weeks old. I enjoyed taking these pictures so much. She did great for both sessions, and I can't wait to get them into her room and in frames!

+++

I hope you enjoyed them! I wanted something simple, classic, and non-pinterest(y) . I can't wait to get these in frames and in her room! Also, if you are in the Birmingham area and need any photos, I'd love to capture you and/or your family! I am still trying to balance staying at home with a newborn, but am slowly getting back into scheduling some sessions here. You can like my facebook page or visit my photography blog. Thank you for all of your support :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment